Saturday, 18 January 2014

Just because we have energy, thats all

Hi beauties:D How are you? I wanted to write a blog yesterday, but I wasn't at home. Basically, I will be posting on blog at Fridays.
So what am I wearing? On top I have embossed 'red' pullover from the last shopping. I added some leather black shorts and black tights. Now, a few words about Bata shoes. I'm wearing it again because I'm constantly falling in love with them. On the fifth photo you can see OPI nail polish in blue. It is probably one of my favourite shades ever and I finally bought it! I wanted that shade for about a year ...
And as you see I have a new photographer and he is really awesome!
And there is also link to lookbook:  http://lookbook.nu/look/5754579-Just-Because-
 







Now I'm sitting at the desk, drinking my green tea and thinking about my week. If I sum up it was unexpectedly trudge. But on a good way. I was more or less doing things that I like. I have positive all marking periods so I didn't have to correct any grades. I was just making some plans for next half year and studying a bit, when I was at home. On Tuesday I went to MGL and it was awesome. I barely get tears in my eyes when I watch movies. But in theatre there is indescribable energy! That is probably one of the reasons I like it so much. I just feel so connected to actors, I feel like I'm part of the play. Some actors really emit special energy. We were watching Otthelo. It's Shakespeare's tragedy. For me it was a play about human stupidity and trust. It was a great example of how you cant hardly trust anyone. Unfortunately not everybody died in the end, as I expected. That was probably the shining star in my week.
Bye bye, share energy,
K.

2 comments:

  1. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you John:D I really appreciate it:D i'll follow back, and in a while i will make my facebook page and you can also follow me there:D
    lots of love, Zala

    ReplyDelete